Monday, April 1, 2013

Week One EOC: My Voice

          Music is my voice.  Music is my love.  Music I desire.  I am a songwriter; self-proclaimed, locally known. My passion for music has, over the years, tuned my creativity making me capable of manufacturing lyrics for any instrumental.  Though few have heard the lyrics I have composed, those that are aware of their beauty and existence have kept ears open to my plans and ideas with hopes to hear more outward developments.  I know eyes have become weary seeing my procrastinations, but the stones have been set in place to order the steps towards a destiny engulfed in melody. 
          My talent to make one feel words through melody has strengthened with the growth of skills necessary to capture sound. These skills, which could allow one to conceive emotions, are needed in order to engineer my own written works.  The Audio Production program at the Art institute of Las Vegas instills in its students the fundamental sciences of sound.  I am currently a student attending this institution, and my knowledge of the tools in music has escalated with each waking day.  I wish to possess familiarity of all functions and capabilities of musical tools, such as Sound Boards, Beat Machines, and Pro Tools, because with the understanding I can exercise expertise with these devices during sessions of development.  At the Art Institute I have the educators that enlighten me to the power and manipulations of the musical tools; enabling me to create a lyrical resonance.  I desire to dominate their abilities for with full control my dreams will be heard in the distances, and career opportunities I’ve fantasized will be as achievable as they are available. 
           My desire to be Master of Sound Production is the cement that paves my road to success.  My love for music is the fire that ignites the eternal temptation to acquire knowledge of its vitality.  My voice will be understood once my beat begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment